From black boxes to Operating Unit services, our customer care and geomarketing apps support the commercial network.
DATA QUALITY AND GEOMARKETING
Solutions for the analysis and geographical display of business, market and territory data to monitor penetration and performances, improve the assistance network (workshops, parts suppliers, etc.) and profile customers.
UbiEst supplies standardisation and integration services of data collected from internal and external sources – e.g. UNRAE (National Union of Foreign Car Representatives) – on registrations and circulating fleets so as to supply Car Manufacturers and Car Dealer Networks with a clear overview of the market.
STORE LOCATOR AND GEOANALITYCS
Web based and mobile store locator apps (maintenance, assistance, partners networks etc.) enable to provide final users with a service and at the same time collect data concerning:
- search frequency
- active areas
- location of requests for intervention
- starting points for route calculation
Geographic platform to support Call Centres and improve the quality of the CRM in after-sales assistance complete with functions to:
Tasks are assigned according to objective criteria with the aim to become more efficient and reduce waiting times.
- Localise where intervention is required according to the information given
- Allocate the closest resources according to road distance
- Give customers information as regards the estimated time of arrival
Geoanalytics enables to view such data together with the location of customers, thus making it possible to assess performances, optimise and strengthen networks and identify areas in need of improvement.
Car Manufacturers and big car dealer networks have adopted UbiEst’s Fleet Tracking solutions to improve their range of end user services:
- Fleet Manager: it can autonomously configure the orders of new vehicles based on fleet reports, maintenance interventions, costs and km driven.
- End User (Driver): 24/7 assistance in case of accidents or theft, GPS location, calls for help in emergency situations, research of the closest approved centres, alerting on ordinary maintenance and reporting of driving data.