- Real time web and mobile GPS location of the fleet, for groups of or individual vehicles
- Check the status of the vehicle (on, off etc.), speed, driving behavior
- Report on the driver’s activities
- History of previous locations
Web and mobile location for business fleets, management, monitoring and safety of vehicles and operators.
UbiEst has developed a dashboard of indicators, enabling high risk data from monitored vehicles to be aggregated, including damages, dragging, idling, deceleration, exiting assigned areas and border violation. These events, which can be associated with a risk of accident or theft, are registered and represented in real time according to a programmable and easily consulted classification system which enables the fleet manager or safety center to recognize a crash or theft and intervene in a timely fashion.
The dashboard displays the history of events/alarms connected to:
- Risk of theft: different colors identify low risk events (missed data transmission), medium risk events (border violation or entering medium risk areas) and high risk events (entering high risk areas, damage, dragging).
- Accidents: registering deceleration and other parameters relating to accidents
Reporting tools and drilling down accurate data enable you to investigate deeply into highlighted cases. You can therefore check the risk level and implement SVR (Stolen Vehicle Recovery) procedures in connection with the police.