UbiEst Real Time Locating technologies provide service and information solutions relating to the movements of objects, enabling them to be located and tracked: from logistics to finding lost bikes.
AREAS OF APPLICATION:
- Fleet Management: locating, monitoring and managing the vehicle park
- Supply Chain: tracking goods and security (geo-fence/location alarms)
- LBS: sending status information and alarms based on the location of an object
- Insurance: positions tracking services in GPS/GPRS black boxes to register the events of a crash and create driving profiles
- Safety: real time locating for Operating Centers (Police Force)
- Tourism: providing tourist and information contents based on location
INTERNET OF THINGS
Real time locating is one of the technologies qualifying the new era of the Internet of Things: intelligent objects will become part of our lives and dialogues between them will be facilitated. Taking part in industry and academic research projects, UbiEst has participated in experiments in the sectors of infomobility, logistics and tourism, making “smart” systems the platform for managing location and spatial calculation.
UbiEst can provide real time location and tracking services for different areas of application. The technologies it uses (GPS, RfiD, smartphones, sensor networks, etc.) have specific skills, enabling architecture transmission to be optimized and location data to be made available and examined.