UbiEst is developing Personal Security solutions based on satellite tracking which improve quality of life and ensures personal safety.
UBISAFE: LOCATION SERVICE FOR THE PEACE OF MIND OF THE WHOLE FAMILY
Making use of GPS location, UbiSafe is a consumer service that enables you to find out the location of all the family. The app for smartphone can locate other smartphones or portable GPS devices to:
- See family members’ location on a map and track their movements;
- Create a set of “safe areas” (geofence) around specific locations;
- Set personalized warning rules based on location (e.g. when your child ventures outside the school gates);
- Set warning rules based on movement speed and in the event of violent braking
Free app to see people’s location on a map and receive notifications via SMS and email.
- Locates people
- Tracks journeys
- Sends SMS and emails about location
- Notifies you of safe areas
- Set up safe areas
- SOS alarms
FAMILY FINDER for SMART TV
Applications for the latest generation of televisions which enable you to see and receive notifications about family members’ recent locations.
Family Finder: application locating family members for the latest generation of TVs
UBISAFE BOX is a very small satellite locator which provides additional functions to the app. It can be given to people who do not have a smartphone (children, the elderly).
In the event of emergency, it couldn’t be easier to ask for help with the portable device UbiSafe Box: a simple click instantly sends an alarm notification containing your location.
- Instantly sends your location to app, SMS or email
- Sends alarm notification to contacts
UbiSafe: a small portable GPS device means that UbiSafe is also suitable for children
Launched on the market in 2008 for the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, UbiSafe won first prize for the NAVTEQ Global LBS Challenge 2008. In the same year it was placed in the “Forum Nokia Innovation Series”, the “Nokia Application of the Week” and in the highly competitive final round of the San Diego “Demofall”.